Having a great website without traffic is like building a mansion in the middle of a thick forest.
The essence of building any website in the first place is to drive traffic there, and by so doing make the cause, products or services of an organisation known to the public. Our team can help to drive massive traffic to your website and boost your sales or patronage through an integrated marketing mix and strategic deployment of internet resources to achieve your specific goals.
Advantages of Online Adverts
Online adverts have several advantages over advertising on traditional media, some of which include:
- Scalable: The scale and scope can be tailored to your budget.
- Measurable: Everything is measurable. When you place an ad in the newspaper, it can be difficult to assess the direct impact of such ads on your bottom line. With online marketing, everything can be illustrated in detailed graphs that illustrate traffic growth, leads and sales conversions.
- Demographic targeting: To target young people, all you need is an online marketing strategy to reach them where they spend their time. The ads can be targeted at particular demographics most likely to require the advertised products and services.
- Segmentation: Your online adverts can also be segmented to beam to people in particular geographical locations where you wish to market your products anywhere in the world.
- Wider reach: It has the potential of reaching a larger number of people, since most people are online and the target audience need not incur extra costs (such as having to purchase a magazine or newspaper) to view the adverts.
- Portable: apart from desktop and laptop computers, online adverts are also accessible on mobile devices and tablets such as Android and Apple products.
- Timeliness: there is no restriction to the time your adverts can be seen, as people can see the adverts morning, afternoon and night.
- Universality: the adverts can be seen all over the world. So there’s no restriction on the number of people who can see them and the locality.
- Reduced Costs: The costs of online marketing are negligible compared to the hundreds of thousands you would spend on newspaper, television and radio ads.
- Brand affinity: there is no better way to maintain brand visibility and create brand affinity than online advertising. This is because your adverts keep popping up on the screen of internet users, which makes your marketing message “stick” in their psyche.
Perhaps, you have not really given much thought to this very important means of promoting and/or positioning your brand. Now is the time to take it more seriously. We are always glad to help.