- March 6, 2020
- Posted by: TRWCBlogger
- Category: Digital Marketing
Small business owners have very limited resources. This is why email marketing is important. Not only is it done at a relatively low cost, but it is also very effective. Not convinced yet? Here are some statistics you should know:
- Email is quite popular: Radicati’s 2016 Email Statistics report projects that, at the end of the year 2020, about 3 billion people, which is half of the world’s population, will use emails. So if you own a business, chances are that most of your clients own at least one email address.
- Billions of Emails are sent daily: Radicati also reports that about 205 billion emails are sent in a single day! That is a lot, considering the ever-expanding channels of communication in the world.
- ROI is very high: According to Email Monday, for every one dollar spent on email marketing, there is an average return of 38 dollars. That is huge!
- Good for Business Growth: eMarketer records that 80 per cent of professionals gave the verdict that email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention. So, if you want to grow your business, this is a marketing technique to stick to.
- It knocks Social Media off the Park: Think of how popular Social Media Marketing has become. It is possible to think that’s the best form of digital marketing today. But does that stack up to the statistics? Well, according to Forrester, people are twice as likely to sign up for your email list as they are to interact with you on Facebook. Incredible!
- It knocks Search out of the Park too: Search has to have a higher conversion rate right? Wrong. According to Smart Insights, Email Marketing has a higher conversion rate than search. How about if we combine Social Media and Search? Well, Email Marketing still has a higher conversion rate than both combined!
- Email runs Business Communications: According to Market Sherpa, 72 per cent of consumers prefer to use emails as their source of business communication.
- Consumers love Email Marketing: Market Sherpa also claims that 61 per cent of consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails once a week and 38 per cent would want it even more frequently. That is a lot of enthusiastic customers!
- Awesome Transaction Rates: According to Market Land, the transaction rate for each email sent is pretty high. This is even higher if the email is personalized. A personalized email is 6 times more likely to lead to a transaction than one that is not.
- Mobile Users are not left out: Unlike a computer, mobile phones are easy to carry around, which means reaching them is a prerogative right? Well, according to Pew Research 88 per cent of mobile users check their emails regularly.
Looking to launch an email marketing campaign for your business, product or service? Then you have come to the right place. With TRW Consult, Nigeria’s foremost content marketing agency, the burden of creating consistent and engaging content for your brand is removed, as we create well-crafted content to project your brand and ideals to your world.