- August 18, 2020
- Posted by: COO
- Category: Branding, Marketing, Publicity & Awareness, Reputation Management, Social Media
According to the Netcraft January 2018 Web Server Survey, there are 1,805,260,010 (over 1.8 billion) websites in the world. Yes, the Internet is very big and is the largest marketplace today. However, the report also notes that most of those 1.8 billion websites “get almost no visitors.”
What’s the use spending so much to develop a website whereas it is not attracting traffic home and abroad? It’s like singing in the dark or building your mansion in the middle of a wilderness.
To know the standing of your business site in relation to your competition or other websites in the world, follow the steps below:
1. Click https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo
2. Type your url in the FIND box
3. If your global rank is higher than 1million, it means you are losing money in the modern day market where the web is such a huge credential
4. If your local (country’s) rank is higher than 20,000, you are losing money in ways you can’t imagine as your traffic/market may just be going to your competition
5. If what you see is “We don’t have enough data to rank this website” particularly for your local rank, that’s bad, really bad. But it can be fixed.
As of today, Google, YouTube and Facebook remain the top 3 most visited sites in the world and they are among top 5 most patronised brands. You may not displace them, but you can be the Google of your industry. It all starts from your website.
To get help in increasing your visibility and patronage, please click http://bit.ly/GloCalVisibility and our web experts will contact you pronto.